The Association of Early Intervention for Children with Disability (AEICD) was established in the year 2000 to address the overwhelming needs of young children with disabilities from birth to age 6 years and their families. Through our support and work with the community, the AEICD aims to:
- Deliver crucial early intervention services for young children.
- Provide support, information and strategies for parents with children with disability.
- Organize awareness campaigns and educational programs about children with disability throughout the community.
- Work with government agencies and different committees to improve nation-wide support and services for children with disability.
- Offer professional development opportunities for staff to continually reflect and improve strategies, methods and services.
Over the past 14 years, the AEICD has established itself as the only centre in Oman providing a wide range of services for children with varying special needs and their families. The AEICD is a charitable organization maintained by the generous grants and donations from organizations, schools, community and individuals