The Association of Early Intervention for Children with Disability (AEICD) was established in the year 2000 to address the overwhelming needs of young children with disabilities from birth to age 6 years and their families. Through our support and work with the community, the AEICD aims to:
- Deliver crucial early intervention services for young children.
- Provide support, information and strategies for parents with children with special needs.
- Organize awareness campaigns and educational programs about special needs throughout the
- Work with government agencies and different committees to improve nation-wide support and
- services for those with special needs.
- Offer professional development opportunities for staff to continually reflect and improve strategies,
- methods and services.
Over the past 14 years, the AEICD has established itself as the only centre in Oman providing a wide range of services for children with varying special needs and their families. The AEICD is a charitable organization maintained by the generous grants and donations from organizations, schools and individuals.